Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Nights and a Ray Pup Birthday

I am loving December nights at House of Rays. Andrew has been getting home a couple hours before me, so he turns on the Christmas lights and pulls out something for dinner. When I get home, he and the pups are snuggled up in the living room waiting for me. We'll put on a movie and veg out, or Andrew will play some video games and I'll work on some Christmas crafts, or we'll go Pup-Wild and play with the kids! More often than not, he'll have a fire going and little Penny baby loves snuggling up next to that warm fire.



Andrew and our tree




Penny gettin' her brother... Copper loves sleeping on the tree skirt

On December 4th, our little Copper Budd turned 1 year old! He's not a puppy anymore... he's a big kid! We are so lucky to have such a sweet, loving, entertaining and fun pup! I love coming home to a Budd-hug every night. And, even though he weighs about 60 lbs, he still curls up on my lap like when he was a puppy.


Copper, 3 months old, his first day home!


Happy Birthday, Copper Budd!

No comments:

Post a Comment